So I have been very down lately, a lot of self-hate and depression, I even considered suicide.

But I'm trying to get by, me buying some games I really wanted and reading some stuff that is really good is helping.

I also meet someone at work who is quite nice, he likes books, games and art but I just found out he is moving to Argentina soon.

So since I have nothing to lose I'm planning to just go and confess my feelings and admiration for him, but I'm afraid my lines will sound too self-centric, what you guys think? I mean it’s the perfect opportunity since if he doesn’t like I won’t have to see him anymore, and if he does well good it’s out of my chest anyway.

"Wow I must tell you my luck is really terrible, I finally found a guy who is fun, like arts, games has a Blanka t-shirt and is handsome, literally next to me this whole time and now he's moving to the other side of the continent, talk about bad luck, for me at least ;)"

Something along these lines, what you guys think? Am I making this too much about me and not about him? Or is it fine?