Quote Originally Posted by SwordMeow View Post
Blade Master: explain what a stance is a bit, also parrying is egregiously stronger than the others, most of the time you can just sit on this and not change it
Stance is just fluff for "you can gain one of these benefits at a time." Swords are a weapon with a lot of flexibility, and I wanted the Parrying Stance is roughly equal to Defensive Duelist at low levels (when it's at its weakest), and doesn't scale. It probably is better than Aggressive Stance, I admit, which could perhaps use a buff. Opportunistic Stance doesn

Bowman: in 5e they are properties, not tags; alright this is too OP - longbows have 150 range without dis, standing back 75 feet and dealing 2d8 on a ranged normally (req only a BA) is too much; archery fighting style really already does overcome half cover (half cover adds 2 ac, archery adds 2 to-hit) so I'd recommend changing most of this feat. Archery/ranged weapons feats are hard.
I was scaling this against Crossbow Mastery, which gives you an extra attack for d6+Dex as a bonus action. That's better than +1d8, and about on par with +2d8 (assuming you have Extra Attack)... assuming you don't have any effects like Hunter's Mark. The rest is mostly fluffy stuff.

Defensive Duelist really doesn't need the buff, unless you intentionally make yourself surrounded its rare that you are hit so many multiple times in the course of a round that the AC doesn't make a difference
Multiattack is real common; regardless, all I did was remove an annoying restriction.

Grappler doesn't fix any of its PHB issues, I'd recommend taking out the +1 strength, making it stronger, and not restraining yourself - basically rethink this feat a lot
Removing the restraining yourself is good, and I added the "start as a bonus action" bit from Tavern Brawler. What else would you suggest adding?

Fell Handed, it's strange to call out axes; so the disadvantage clause wouldn't work if you actually hit, you have to miss to deal more damage, that's a bit reverse
It's "deal a little damage if you narrowly miss"-- the idea, I think from the UA, was that your opponent blocks or the attack fails to break through their armor, but it hits hard enough that they're still a bit staggered.

Flail Mastery, there are no "free actions" in 5e. The wording for that second bullset: "If you shove a creature prone, you can immediately make one melee weapon attack with a flail against them." I'm not fond of this because knocking someone prone already 'does give you a replacement attack' because you roll two attacks and take the better when attacking a prone target
Not really? I don't think it's particularly strong even with that.

Was not the intention to buff other weapons to the level of GWM and SS? Why remove them then?
I want to take them to PAM/CM/Warcaster level. The -5/+10 options are routinely figured as among the most broken bits in 5e, and my houserules allow -Prof/+2*Prof as a standard option for all weapons, so there wasn't much left of them. Archers get Bowman or Crossbow Mastery and heavy weapon users get Fell Handed as more interesting replacements.