Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
Doc steps forward a little closer to Thanatos and peers through the smoking hole in the wall.
PER [roll0] vs. 7
Doc saw nothing for a few moments; then he saw the illuminated figure of a great wide-shouldered thing with gorilla arms and then he, quite suddenly, his world was mostly pain. His eyes didn't boil out of their sockets, but his skin sizzled a little. Energy weapons hurt enough when they involved jibbly bits, but now Doc knew what a cooked head smelled like.

"Sorry about that!" said the Securitron, it's huge bulk emerging from the relativly small entrance as it leaned down towards Doc slightly, the artificial face on it's screen consisting of a laughing head with closed eyes, "Friendly fire isn't fun, but you could've warned me if you were going to preform some demolitions."

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
"Life outside of here is what you make of it," Stellar says. "You could spend the rest of your life living in a mud hovel in fear of the next feral ghoul and where the next fission battery is going to come from, or you can make yourself useful to a settlement and do okay in return for power and security, or you can seek out lost treasures of Equestria and find riches or death."
"Hmm, when you put it like that, it's almost tempting to stay exactly where I am." Madeline replied jokingly, "But, I'd rather not. I have no interest in riches or power or death at the moment, but security for myself sounds quite fine, as I do intend to live for a few centuries, and riches and power could come naturally if I so choose. I believe I could be qualified to work with computers, perhaps as a sysadmin; do you know if that is feasible?"