Quote Originally Posted by Scowling Dragon View Post
I can handle Okuyasu Nijimura style then.

Il pretend Light has just brain damage and has no imagination. That SHOULD make the pill easier to swallow.
That's obviously not what I meant.

First of all, your Spirit idea (which I didn't see as I was typing my own comment) most likely wouldn't work because of the limitation I meant from chapter 6. The prisoner couldn't express a thought about someone (or on this case something) he never heard of.

Similarly, why would namedropping a fake spirit make the killings any more obviously Super Natural than the fact that crimimals suddenly start getting Heart Attacks? If it wasn't for L nobody might have even believed there was a single person responsible and L probably would have looked past the fake proclamations too (which would have just given L the extra hint that people can be controlled to say things, if the idea is possible).

I am just saying, when going in there accept that the goal of the main character is "God" even though a lower goal is easier achieved and still comes with all the perks you could desirr and accept that his motto is "justice" and as such certain tactical options you propose are not possible because of his believe system.

Don't look at a boxer and think "what a ****ty fighter, I'd have kicked my opponent in the d*ck by now and killed his only daughtsr just to be sure", accept that he has chosen to fight with just his fists to proof a point.