1. - Top - End - #24
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: I am a mad man: Converting Saga Edition to 5e [PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhios View Post
    You need to add a page for the whole Use the Force skill description to fit in. Currently it overflows outside the page.

Regarding the Force Powers, you need to change the language to match the use of Force Points instead of spell slots, since they're not a thing with the Force. I know this takes a huge effort but in the end I think you'd be thankful for doing it. It makes easier to add new Force Powers later when you have a ready framework to work with.

Other than that, the thing you did with the Force Training is exactly how I would've done it. Kudos for that, I guess :)

(not to brag or anything: although it was my idea, you did the hard work and you deserve the credit for it).
    Glad you like it, I will fix the formatting, as for the slot wording, I'm not done with that yet, I'm adding the spell point explanation, changedto be force points, and the way that ends up working is you convert your points into slots, like you would with sorcery points, just with slight variation in regards to higher level slots, that will be added soon, after I finish getting Use Computer finished and the skills formatted

Fixed the formatting, finished putting in the skills, and added the section explaining how Force points work for casting powers
    Last edited by Llama513; 2018-01-08 at 12:47 PM.