MA Jotunheim is more likely to be using skinshifters than anything else, and blessed sacreds synergize really well with pushing hostile dominion (high dominion helps both, it takes money that would be useful for positive scales, Jotunheim actually likes the cold and there's several nations in this game that really don't, etc.).

A lot of us have access to some pretty predictable but pretty effective strategies in this game. I fully expect Vanheim to hit somebody with lightning sooner rather than later. Nobody is going to be surprised if I hit them with a communion while playing Pythium. There's going to be construct armies coming from Agartha, and they might already have them reinforcing their garbage, garbage troops. Plus the elephant core, the thieves.
Well.. that shows what i know from only playing singleplayer
Would have though that getting a propper set of blessings would make it to expensive to also get a really good Dominion though. And would have though Pythium mainly meant a lot of snakes.

Edit: I, of course, will be keeping my own pro strats secret.
Does it.. involve.. a lot of flying raiders.. and trambling people flat with elephants?

Yeah, because nobody could guess what Abyssia or Pangea might be up to. Especially Abyssia - theirs is a subtle toolbox with many tools in it, any of which may come by surprise. Maybe they'll throw lots of fire around. Maybe they won't. Who knows?

Oh right, everyone.
Hey! dam! spoilers! i had not yet made a guess for Abyssia! i though they seemed a little tricky..