Quote Originally Posted by Ugganaut View Post
Light Off-Hand Fighting [Stance]
When fighting with a one-handed weapon and a simple light weapon in your off-hand, you gain a +1 to attack rolls with your off-hand weapon.
TWF does not allow attacking with a one handed weapon and an "off hand" weapon. You'd have to patch the TWF base rules. At that point, assuming my rules for twf, we'd compare 1d6+3+1d6+3 vs 1d8+3+1d4

the 1d4 would have a higher chance to hit and the 1d8 does more damage on "Extra attack" and opportunity attacks. I'd have to calculate how much, but I'd wager that this option would be much better than 2x light weapons. For example a rogue would deal more damage as +1 to hit is quite important for sneak attack.

I wouldn't use it for these reasons. If we were talking about 2x daggers or plain dagger then there may be room for calculations, but not with that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugganaut View Post
Finesse Defence [Stance]
When not wearing Bulky armor, and fighting with a finesse weapon and no weapon or shield in your other hand, or two finesse weapons, you gain +1 AC.
This seems like an attempt to fix dueling, but as above dueling doesn't actually need fixing - it's quite good and gives a significantly higher boost in damage than other fighting styles. The issue is that dueling needs a talent/feat. That talent/feat should likely contain +1 AC like Dual Wielder does, but it'd need more.

This stance would be mechanically worse than dueling. It's even worse than Defense.