Quote Originally Posted by [Insert Neat Username Here] View Post
((I just HAD to put a punctuation mark at the start of my name. The stupid thing puts me at the top of EVERY alphabetical list. Stupid [.))

Come on. Douglas is almost certainly a wolf. Just look at the evidence. Someone points at him, totally randomly, and he goes nuts defending himself. His only evidence: "I'm new."

Inky explains it a lot better than I could:

Besides, he only survived by one vote, which shows that a large number of us found this evidence incriminating enough to point.
I was just about to post on this.

Now there is quite a bit of argument I would like to make about how much I dislike the dont lich me its not fair/guilt argument, however I feel I have already said enough on this so I'm going to move on.

I believe that Endeavourl was a gambit. A gambit (in chess anyways) is a sacrifice in order to get a development in pieces. Its a very clever tactic for the wolves to use. Basically they throw one of their members under a bus (a sacrifice) in order to make douglas, and to a lesser degree the others who voted for endeavourl, look extremely trustworthy. (a development in pieces) This has the benefit of, while you lose one, you make one (douglas) inherently trusted, because why would the wolves have redirected the bandwagon onto one of their own? By having someone trusted like this, they basically make the wolf team near unstoppable, because even if we lynch every one of them, we still won't lynch the one who clearly can't be a wolf, because what stupid wolves would redirect a bandwagon from one of their own, onto one of their own?

Now also look how fiercely Douglas defended himself last round. He says this is his second game. Well then, if he was a wolf on his second game, he would defend himself all the more fiercely since he gets to have the fun of being a special character this game. Afterwards he calmed down quite a bit. I believe that at first he was defending himself as he saw fit, and then later, as his fellow wolves got on and they formed a plan of action, he calmed down a bit, and just went with the Endeavourl flow.

In addition to all this, there is the fact that arguments based on causing guilt to those voting for you are frequently used to great effect by wolves such as in werewolves classic 2 (wow these classic games are getting into a habit of guilt based arguments) and the evidence adds up on Douglas.

Finally look who got lynched last night. EK was accusing Douglas of being a wolf, and then shortly thereafter EK gets eaten. Suspicious much?

Therefore, for all of these reasons, I believe you, douglas, are a wolf.

I point at Douglas