1. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Structural Class Changes (Mana, Talents, Clear gish structure)

This keeps getting more and more awesome. That being said, I still am kinda disapointed about the lack of undead buffs for the death acolyte. I mean, I understand the choice, but at the same time I can't help but feel making the Oathbreaker's Aura of hate an Acolyte talent would be fitting and not all that OP, at least compared to the Undead Thralls buff that wizards get in base 5e. That being said, it would need some tweeking. I'd personally do it like this:

Aura of Desecration
    Prerequisites: 5th level, Acolyte or Occultist
    Benefits: All friendly fiends and undead within 10ft of you add your Wisdom or Charisma modifier to their weapon damage rolls. At 18th level, the range of this aura increases to 30ft.

Again, this dosen't seem too game breaking, and allows for the "lord of undead/minionmancer" playstyle to still be a thing. Again, I can understand not wanting to include this as a talent, but if you don't mind I'd likely allow this talent for an acolyte or occultist in any games I run using your rules as a houserule, if you decide against including something like this yourself.

Other than that, this looks totally awesome, and I vastly prefer it to vanilla 5e. Great work!
    Last edited by Giegue; 2018-01-16 at 04:59 PM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Mine started at a dinner party in the BBEG's estate.