Quote Originally Posted by Marcloure View Post
Really great work Kryx. I read through the document in the past two days, and I must say this last version is indeed very inspiring. I really like how Talents are, they let a variety of builds and character concepts, they‘re something almost out of D&D. Also, to create large classes and then make the original classes into specializations is a very neat idea. Well, now I certainly do prefer your houserules over 5e as it is.
Nice, thanks for the feedback! I think I may move back toward 8 (or less) talents as 9 feels like a bit too much, but overall I'm quite pleased with the result of creating them for all classes. Talents could surely benefit from more ideas. Martials for example have just the options previously available as feats. Though martials are harder to flavor benefits for without increasing their combat prowess significantly.

I'm just wondering how can I make someone else to read through it. I think I can start by bookmarking it, to help reading and to give order to things.
I looked into an automation process for creating bookmarks on a PDF, but the process was not simple or very automated. I release updates to the rules too regularly to do manual bookmarking. :(

[/B]I have one question though. How to get a critical hit on a 2d10 system? Rolling a 20? Isn't the chance there very minimal?
18, 19, or 20 for a crit would be a 6% chance which is close enough to the 5% on a d20. That's what I use.