I totally forgot about racial feats. Will do it later.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
I would like to point out that there is an amazing interaction that arcane tricksters capitalize on that you have missed:

Sentinel + Mirror Image

If an enemy attacks a mirror image you get to trigger sentinel which gets your sneak attack dice (unless attacking at disadvantage).

Since you get Mirror Image at level 7 Sentinel becomes a primo feat at level 8

Also obligatory Elven Accuracy mention (it's not in your feat list)
Quote Originally Posted by DivisibleByZero View Post
Nor would I. Nor does the obvious RAI. They're still attacking you, they just hit an illusion instead.
Sentinel- When a creature within 5 feet of you makes an attack against a target other than you
Mirror Image- Each time a creature targets you with an attack during the spell’s duration, roll a d20 to determine whether the attack instead targets one of your duplicates.

They made an attack with you as the target. Sentinel does not trigger.
I could see how some people might argue that the target is not in fact you, because it changed, according to MI's text. But the attack they made, and the target they chose, was targeting you.
This.

You'll also need to get proficiency somehow.

Reloading doesn't cost you your bonus action. Loading the ammunition is part of the attack.

Unless they also have cover. Corner case, because they usually won't think they need cover if invisible, but all the same....
- Oh yeah, whip proficiency.
- I meant a crossbow would take a bonus action to reload without the feat.

Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
Seems to be something wrong here.
Scout/Thief

Stealth and SoH are Dex based skills.
Dex is obviously the Primary stat for all Rogues.
Those listed in the "Stat to Raise" section for the type/role is meant to convey secondary choices after Dex. That seemed obvious to me. Maybe it isn't quite as obvious as I thought.
Maybe he should make that more clear?
Yeah, this. DEX should always be the major stat anyway, so these others are the next best thing.