Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaxenomorph View Post
I'm surprised you didn't mention the Champion path at all, it has several very nice abilities. Clean Blade is good for crit-fishers, Precision will bolster up your full attacks, Fleet Warrior is move+full attack as a constant, Critical Master follows up on critfishing builds wonderfully, Shatter Spells is basically a beefed-up arcana, and I even had an idea that used Sweeping Strike with a whip while polymorphed into a Huge creature for maximum reach.
Those are indeed some good abilities, but they're just not as game-changing as the Trickster or especially Archmage.
Clean Blade, randomly sickening an enemy that you weren't attacking just isn't that impressive.
Precision is very good, no argument there. In fact, it's probably better on a Magus than on anyone else.
Fleet Warrior is great, but it's basically a free version of something the Magus can already do (either with Fleet Charge or with Bladed Dash).
Critical Master is amazing.
Shatter Spell is also something the Magus can already do, with his regular spells.
Sweeping Strike is basically Whirlwind Attack, which is rarely seen because attacking one enemy five times is just better than attacking five enemies once.

Note also that this list has only one tier-1 ability, and half of them require tier 6. I don't mean to imply that the other three paths are bad or anything (if they were, I would have marked them red for 'trap'). I just find the three I've listed more impressive, and more useful if you have just one or two mythic tiers.