Here is my very long-overdue art tax:

First: Angel, an elven figther/mage, and my first OotS style mini. She's based off one of Rich's elves in AMFES, and I borrowed the bow from another poster on this site. I think her sword is also copied from one of Rich's.
Spoiler
Show

Second Effort: Charlotte the cleric. Nearly a direct copy from Rich. The hammer's all mine, though.
Spoiler
Show

Next effort: Alacra, an OotSification of Clyde Caldwell's White Witch. I'm not really happy with the crystal on her staff. The gemstone on her headpiece is shaded and all, but when I threw a blue version onto the staff, I didn't like the way it looked.
Spoiler
Show

Raillee the halfling was my next piece. I think I copied her sword and her ponytail. And her furry feet. I noticed that Rich's female halflings have thick foot-fur, while the males have spare foot-fur.
Spoiler
Show

Marcus the Paladin: Also based off AMFES, and a lego mini-fig.
Spoiler
Show

And his "Side Kick", Leelauf the Half-Giant. He's decided that Marcus is the person he wants to mimic. And, to be honest, he could pick a much worse role-model than a good paladin.
Spoiler
Show

Next, my avatar: E'chick, Thri-kreen Ranger/Psionicist. Heavily based on the Thri-kreen from Rich's Autumn AMFES. But I had to add an abdomen, because I like the 2E version much better than the later versions.
Spoiler
Show

Next up is another totally original (except for the name) piece of art, Maarken, the Wild Mage:
Spoiler
Show

Last member of the Group: Torgan the Cleric. Again, a near exclusive copy of Rich's work.
Spoiler
Show

Here's a Group shot:

And a new character for a new game I'm in: Lauren the Swashbuckler, and her hunting cats, Narknon and Vash (tribute to my late tuxedo cat, named after the Vashta Nerada from Silence in the Library). The cats are traced from AMFES, but Lauren is completely mine.
Spoiler: Lauren
Show

Spoiler: Vash
Show

Spoiler: Narknon
Show

Narknon, Lauren, and Vash