View Single Post

Thread: Personal Woes and Advice 5

1. - Top - End - #595
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Personal Woes and Advice 5

Quote Originally Posted by AMFV View Post
    That sounds like a communication style/planning mismatch. Some people don't necessarily plan stuff like that all that far out. Had this been a trip he'd been planning or something more spontaneous? Also it's very possible that he wasn't sure how serious you were about him. I mean asking a girl to come out with you on a vacation to a remote site, is something most girls would think is SUPER creepy if it's done too early. And he might not have been sure enough about how serious he was about you to decide if he wanted to spend several days stuck with you, if it wound up that you weren't a good fit.
    It was like spontaneous just shows how spoiled he is, how many people do you know that can go, Ha! That comment of yours made me want to go back and take more photos of the boreal lights. Cool. So is this weekend good for you? What?

That's not a normal people think, and I'm not sure if I'm cool with this whole thing, it just makes me uncomfortable.
    Last edited by S@tanicoaldo; 2018-03-04 at 08:14 PM.
    I'm not a native english speaker and I'm dyslexic(that doesn't mean I have low IQ quite the opposite actually it means I make a lot of typos).

So I beg for forgiveness, patience and comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    It's like somewhere along the way, "freedom of speech" became "all negative response is censorship".
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    "Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning"