The Shining City
Masala teleports back in. The Referas have a conversation about Starlights joke, its not particularly important to anything:
Spoiler: On The God Emperor
Show
"Heheheheh, ok thats actually funny, never noticed the similarities. Heh, if only.
No, I'm talking about a being whom we don't really have a NAME for, just a stupid title granted by his subjects: God Emperor of Mankind. Thing is, its technically not inaccurate. If he existed he'd be spiritually transcendent-ly human in a way similar to Celestia being spiritually greater than normal Ponies. and when I say he can't die, I literally mean he would be in a state very similar to the immortality granted by Dragon Balls called being a Perpetual- if he got disintegrated to nothing that still wouldn't kill him, it'd just take a long time for him to regenerate and he'd maybe lose his memory. We'd basically have to use the Evil containment wave on him because his idea of fixing things would be to begin conquering everything and purging anyone who defies him. Not a fun dude to have around."

"Transcendently human like how we are?"
"Beryl, don't even joke about that. I don't want to contemplate either of us being the Big E. Him existing is bad news. Also I feel like if there was any time to reveal himself, it would've been when Hailing announced his presence in the sky. Its been 11 years since then, so I doubt he exists."
"Well technically WE responded to that a year later..."
"Again, don't joke. I'm already a little worried about people seeing me as something I'm not with some people out there thinking I'm a messiah, I don't need some weird divine human super-soul nonsense from the dawn of civilization backing that up."
"Well given the signs, how are not a messiah? You are kind to a lot of people..."
"You come from humble origins..."
"you try to teach them a better way to live than constant fighting...."
"You were temporarily god...."
"You are friends with both the future Gods of Creation and Destruction..."
"You have a rainbow super form powered by hopes and dreams...."
"You blame yourself every time something bad happens...."
"You have a rule to not destroy planets which you always hold yourself to and inspire others to do the same..."
"Hailing pointed out your north pointing moral compass...."
"Stop, please. Or I swear I will do something wildly stupid and chaotic thats technically within my rules to prove you wrong, like go on a massive gambling spree or something."
Both Masala and Beryl giggle at this.
"But seriously, screw the God-Emperor. Its for the best that he doesn't exist."
"Wait, Max has most of the signs....? I'm putting him down as "potential God Emperor. Watch him."
"Oh my Kais, Mom your being paranoid again."
"Paranoia is what allows me to survive. We live in a universe where cute ponies can learn to destroy planets, I'm not placing anything beyond the bounds of possibility, no matter how ridiculous."

The coordinates for their teleport point to somewhere in the southern wastes. It was in all likelihood a random teleport, and they could very well have ended up anywhere on Earth from that.
"Starlight, I'm more concerned about dealing with a child who is knowledgeable and wise beyond her years as well more prepared than me to be worried about her.
"I am not worried about Astralys, Starlight. I have taught her much about the Fate arts to make sure she can control them, and her sign means she wields a most deadly martial art. I'd honestly feel more sorry for whoever she faces."

Astralys:
She raises an eyebrow at this Arcosian.
"Are you sure about this? I have to warn you. I know Constellation of Scorpio Style. It is not a martial art that would be tournament legal. It is very deadly in many ways."
She takes a stance, imitating the pincer like appearance of a scorpion with her body.
"I do not possess many means of nonlethal combat. Give up now, and I will not use them upon you to protect the ones around me. This is your only warning."
All ends come someday, as she has seen through fate. There was no use prolonging lives bent on throwing themselves away in her mind. If this villain wants to end sooner....so be it. That was their own stupid decision to make.

Ork Pursuit:
Shanakan and Luxana stay behind with Tarasai. they have something to discuss with him. Yankar comes along with them because he is bored and wants to see this warrior race for himself. The Referas come out of concern for peoples safety. There are some signs of some big animal being slammed into the ground then tracks of a T-rex going off into the distance. What will you do?

The Saiyans
"You can thank me by not speaking of this conversation. If anyone asks, it was "Bleeding Heart" Lettan that allowed you in, not King Vegeta who would NEVER be so "weak" as to ask help from a child. Obviously. You are dismissed."
Anything you want to do before you go to Earth?