Pinkie chuckle, say it loudly this time: " Rainbow, you are so funny! Nopony is more fun then me! "

STeam to Starlight: " Im from Appleloosa. Well, just moved there actually. Its quite the fun place to be and I love the hot weather there. And what about you miss? Somepony as pretty as you must be a model yes? Like a swimsuit model? "

================

Crystal nods: That's all I needed to know! Follow me. "

You get out of the office and their was a other door behind the bar counter. You enter there with Crystal to see the kitchen. Its well equiped but you are used to more... extravagant stuff at Starswirl place. After all, he havve more money.

" You will work here with Starry Sky. She is shy but she is a good helper. "

She show you the place and warn you the upper levels are for the clients. The first floor have a salon with a bar for socializing. their is a mare here drinking by herself. A cool looking mare pegasis with a eyepatch. You cant talk to her yet because she is bringing you to the living quarters. She she open the door, you notice your room is large with a large bed. Very confortable looking. The window show the road and the large plain outside.

" Here's are your quarters. You are free for until a few hours where you will need to head to the kitchen for the evening meal. I own this inn with Silver. Bat pony, grey coat, black mane. If you need anything, you can ask him as well. Now if you excuse me, my job never end."

She left you to your own devices...