1. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

Steam Roller put on a smug: " Oh, I see where this is going. Let,s see who who get its mind blown first! "

A FEW HOURS LATER!

Pinkie and RD are actually twiching on the ground with a silly grin while Steam Roller seem fresh and ready to continue.

" Well I guess this is a draw girls. Better luck next time. But it was fun though. Must fun I had in a long time doing this kind of thing. "

He get up, get the blankets and cover all of them together. He put each of them heads on his big muscled arms like a pillow and let them hug him, one on each side.

=============

The dark pink pegasis mare with purple mane look at Midnight with surprise. She seem to look it up and down as he speak.

" Take a seat son. The name you want is Storm Hugger. First time I see a bat pony not trying to hug or kiss me before presenting himself. Very refreshing. But you work here isn't it? "

Her voice is deep, rauchy, very sensual. Think of Jessica Rabbit. Their was two glasses and a bottle on the table. One of the glass is hers and the other havent being touched. She put the glass in front of Midnight: " Want some? "

The other bat ponies around you guys have different kind of look. Some seem dumbfunded, other are curious and others... angry.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-20 at 08:53 PM.