Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
"The rules are simple. Don't shoot first. We'll try negotiation before combat. That said, once a fight starts, feel free to go all in, short of piercing the outer hull of the station." At Yone's nudging, Hansen takes point, starting off down the corridor, although crawlspace might be more accurate.
Kin blinks. Don't shoot first.
Don't shoot first?
Oh dear.
Oh no.

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
Why worry so much about breaching the hull when the little ones all brought space suits? Guess it would make talking harder, and maybe it's for Kin's sake. She wasn't very clear on the mission at first, after all.
Yone lets the others go ahead, taking up the 'mostly likely to be picked off by a monster' position at the rear of the group, and frequently twisting to look over her shoulder as they move along.
Kin would be appreciative if they didn't breach the hull. Since she missed the memo to get a suit, and it's woefully unlikely that there would be anything that would fit her anyway. So she's rather space suit-less at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
[Dyson Sphere]

"Do we have some sort of translation device? There's no guarantee any life forms we come across here speak Engli- I mean Common." Reinholdt asks. Diplomacy's great and all, but if they have to take courses at Tanagra to understand each other on a basic level, things might get complicated very quickly.

Then again, maybe they do speak the language because their civilization is built upon lost remnants of our own. Or something.

Reinholdt keeps a rifle ready just in case he has to act as a shoulder mounted turret.
"This is a good question. I very much doubt anything I speak will be useful. Do we have magic or tech to deal with that?" Either way, with that as a fresh concern, and the whole 'don't shoot first' rule, Kin is definitely slightly agitated. She takes out her agitation by flicking the safety of the pistol she picked off and then back on repeatedly, as her eyes dart around, looking at every corner and shadow.