View Single Post

Thread: Empire!4 Peace in Our Time

1. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingPirate

Default Re: Empire!4 Peace in Our Time

Dvatla
    Suvlin Cuahuey was standing just behind the Empress, slightly miffed that he'd been forced to leave his symbol of office (a bladed canoe paddle) at the entrance to the hall. He was fundamentally unsure of his position in this situation, but had decided that to appear better to the Gwitna, he should take up his father's agenda on the issue of the straight. The old man was certainly popular enough with the people that some of it had to rub off on him, after all.

Grand Warden Cuahuey also knew his father's position on oafs like Namodl. Ferreth had preferred to keep on terms with them until a good opportunity to put them in their place presented itself. Not that that had worked out quite the way he hoped with Ilrasu Sandor. Cuahuey decided to try a different technique instead: ignoring Namodl completely and addressing the King of Dvatla instead.
    "King Talir, what will Dvatla's policy be regarding Gwitna vessels passing through the straights?"
    Last edited by Potato_Priest; 2018-04-03 at 01:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by No brains View Post
    See, I remember the days of roleplaying before organisms could even see, let alone use see as a metaphor for comprehension. We could barely comprehend that we could comprehend things. Imagining we were something else was a huge leap forward and really passed the time in between absorbing nutrients.

Biggest play I ever made: "I want to eat something over there." Anticipated the trope of "being able to move" that you see in all stories these days.