View Single Post

Thread: Overwatch: Thread of the Game

1. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Overwatch: Thread of the Game

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    does this mean Genji cant kill a bastion by sneaking up behind him and turning on deflect anymore?

Huzzah!
    That can still happen. What it *will* do is make it easier for McCree to flashbang him by throwing at his feet, and it will also generally lower the area he can screen by jumping in front of a fire strike or some-such. In all, it's a reduction in deflect's offensive and team utility, but it's still about the same in terms of its ability to protect him.

If you're pinning your hopes on Bastion becoming meta on this Genji nerf, however, I think you'll be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    That Lucio wall-ride buff is a godsend for playing on consoles. Even adjusting the controls and practising it out for some time, it's finicky as all hells to manage your momentum while aiming and kind of suicidal on points like Lijiang Tower where carelessness leads to instant death.

That or when you get knocked off the map edge or into a pit and manage to catch a wall so you can try and angle yourself upwards to safety, unless its an elimination deal it's often just easier to die and speed boost back into the action.
    I can imagine. I'm a PC elitist, and I still find Lucio's wall-ride to be infuriatingly inconsistent. I can't imagine the fury-generator that is getting him to work on a controller.
    Last edited by The_Jackal; 2018-04-20 at 12:39 PM.