I think, that Wanda's work on intel didn't make any difference, because Stanley didn't make any effort to actually conclude something useful. Loosing these battles by Tool really, really makes me wonder. To add three cents to magic Wanda used on Jillan I support the theory, that 'thinkamancy' (lol, read only! You're on the best way to count down actual stats for spells, you know? ;) )made Jillan more open to answering the questions, but still, it makes no sense that Wanda beated her more. That shirt intrigues me somewhat, but until something more gets uncovered, I'd assume, that Wanda just changed her shirt because it's new d... ugh, turn is coming. And she erased Mung's memory just because she doesn't like anyone looking on her hands while she works. Assuming that someone so badass, dark and complicated doesn't have her own secrets, hiding something even from Tool just isn't right.
As I stated before, I don't think that Wanda let Jillan escape earlier. It's normal during war, that winners free captives. At least on Earth.

This comic cuts any they-are-related discussion, because Wanda would at least know that Jillan is noble. Of course there is probabilty, that Wanda actually IS related to Stan's, well, 'predecessors', if you get my drift. That's for turning everything upside-down :P

On the sidenote: Did anyone notice the 'Earth -> Erf-world" ? Ot it's only my imagination? ^_^b