1. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Be apart of my "Oxygen Not Included" Colony!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Currently Liquids don't mix. So if the quantity of liquid is small enough to mop normally, then they'd be able to mop it up under the liquid surrounding it.
    Ah, okay. I knew they didn't mix, but I didn't realize mopping only counted the amount in there. I figured that since it was graphically filling the entire square, that it wouldn't be moppable anymore. (I guess the player that I'd based that data off of when he tried that simply had too much polluted water in the area to mop.) Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    So there's a finite duration to any game based on a finite amount of water existing within the world, with a net negative on each cycle due to food generation?
    If you have a water/steam geyser, then you have (I'm pretty sure) infinite water. I don't believe they have a limit. You, uh, just have the issue of needing to cool it. I believe excessive heat is the true limiter.

Quote Originally Posted by An Enemy Spy View Post
    Make me one of your doomed colonists! I promise not to sabotage the colony where people can see me.
    Dupes do that by existing, so you get one or the other.
    Last edited by DataNinja; 2018-05-26 at 09:15 PM.
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.