Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixPhyre View Post
I don't have any good ideas for this one. If terror's the theme, I'll have to sit this one out (at least for now). Can't think of anything and it's well outside my usual wheelhouse.

I would like to see more discussion up front about how people understand the theme and feedback about how well things fit the theme. I can tell I had a very different idea of what the theme was for the last one than most people did. Doesn't really matter, but it was a bit disappointing to reach the voting and realize that it didn't fit very well without having had any feedback to that earlier.
I think some people didn't like the protean because although it didn't cast any spells, it felt too magical. I am guessing some people were just craving for some non-magical classes too and found themselves disappointed by the magical weirdness of the Protean. I explicitly stated that the class could have magical powers so long as those weren't spells, but I guess some people had other expectations in mind. I didn't think your class breached the theme at least.