Rosalind could not help but let a smile cross her face as she watched the specter of Yara floating around Hesa before stating he couldn't see her. However speaking to her at this moment would reveal something to the man so instead she simply nodded her head at the ghost, hoping the warrior from Yara's homeland would not notice the smallest of movements.

"So your homeland actively hunts down those who try to set up a religious base in their lands?" Sister Rosalind asks the man, her tone becoming one of confusion as her head reals back and turns to the side. "Or is it just that when the new religion comes the people simply do not worship it for any amount of time so they eventually leave?" the priestess finished, her curiosity getting the best of her.

"Interesting, normally when two cultures meet one side destroys the other, with the only survivors being those who switched sides. It is good to see in some cultures that such is not always the case." Rosalind remarks as she is told on the most dangerous spirits were made to leave the island. Though it did make her question if they were threats to the dragon himself more then the people, after all spirits tended to defend what they saw as theirs or were peaceful. They didn't often show any other sides of themselves to the living, at least that mortals could understand.

"If you give me a moment to ask if you may be there then?" she says acting as if she is casting a spell to speak with someone as she looks to Yara. "Would you mind if a traveler from Yara's homeland was there at the ritual to return her to life?" Once done getting the answer Rosalind turns to look at the man. "Whatever you see during this ritual I hope you understand can not be spoken about, not even to your high priests or priestess back home. It must remain a secret, so if you can promise you will hold these secrets with you until your grave you may be there when we attempt to raise her. Otherwise the best I can do is have you seated in a room next to us."