Any thoughts of returning to the Red Sashes immediately are quashed as you approach Crow's Foot. A few plumes of smoke rise from the city, thick and acrid, and Bluecoat patrols are swarming the canals and bridges. By the time of the next dawn, grim and cold, a messenger arrives at The Anglerfish, bringing a strongbox with [6 COIN] in it, and a note from Mylera Klev.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylera Klev
Sorry for the deception, loves, I needed to smoke out the snakes in my garden. I knew you could take care of yourselves. I hope the extra coin will help you forgive me? And feel free to drop by some of our dojos, in case you want to learn some elementary skills. Although, perhaps not now, we are a little busy.
The fighting in Crow's Foot seems to have died down. Apparently, the Lampblacks and Billhooks were trying to ambush a shipment of drugs that the Red Sashes were shipping through Crow's Foot, but were in turn ambushed by the Red Sashes and some Skovish mercenaries. They put a bitter fight, maybe a dozen killed and scores wounded. The Bluecoats stayed out of it until the fires got going, then they forced their way in with the Sallies in tow. The gangs retreated after that, let the Bluecoats and Sallies fight the fires and engage in some desultory looting. But the battlelines are drawn.