"Ah. I am indeed familiar with the name Novida. A most interesting family trade." Sitre comments.
"As for myself, well we don't know each other so well that I will share all of the details. I was born in U'duasha and there I was a scholar, though I doubt even if you ran in those circles you would have heard of me. Some events caused me to think it was finally time to see other places and learn in the halls of other academies, so I came here to Doskvol and took on a job at Doskvol Academy as a professor. Then I found out this crew had a pair of books I had been keeping an eye out for and so helped arrange a trade with my countryman Ms. Klev who I had dealt with a few times before. Events then unfolded that I became an official member of the crew." she answers Lucren's question and finishes with a shrug at the end as if to say "I'm really not quite sure how that happened. Oh well."

Sitre gives Lucren a smile at the compliment of "professor of fine attire" and then turns back to Roslyn. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Lady Kellis. Yes, I asked Lucren here if he would accompany me and if he had anyone with a good feminine perspective to accompany us." At this point she looks at Lucren and back to Rosyln's tuxedo and back to Lucren with an amused smirk and before she can stop herself asks, "I suppose you felt you were adequate for the role I thought was lacking and not the one I assumed you would fill?"