Quote Originally Posted by ciarannihill View Post
Getting the Archery fighting style and Sharpshooter feat are probably the biggest individual damage increases for you going forward, then your DPR increases most with multiple attacks and when you're granted advantage so I'd recommend going Fighter (Samurai), it gives you 3 full turns of "super" advantage, including when you Action Surge. Getting Extra Attack is also huge. I'd rush Fighter 5 ASAP to get Action Surge, Extra Attack, Sharpshooter and Fighting Spirit.

Just my 2 copper.

Eldritch Knight is also powerful due to War Magic at level 7 letting you use Eldritch Blast and follow up with your bow, but you said you didn't want anymore casters, so yeah...

EDIT: Extra stuff, given the 17 in Con I would double recommend getting Resilient [Con] at some point, to even that out but also get you that extra save proficiency for concentration. Since you have Blade PAct you can also fight reasonably affectively in melee range with a Greatsword, so GWM isn't too farfetched for the same reason Sharpshooter is excellent.
I get extra attack through thirsting blade. I figured with that I would likely cut off either a Fighter or Ranger class at 4 max. Although I could see an argument for anything from 1-4.

I hadn't thought about GWM, but that's a good idea. Just in case it gets close! :)