Quote Originally Posted by Lambusy View Post
I don't really care about the system or genre as long as it is quick and pretty straightforward, i plan to move on to D&D eventually but for now this will be more like a demo for tabletop rpgs
This risks being a dangerous attitude. Tabletop RPGs are no less fractal than other hobbies, possibly more so, and the diversity can be simply staggering.

If I wanted a quick, easy game to play with beginners I might choose Fiasco or A Taste For Murder. They're great little games, played out in a couple of hours. If I remember correctly, you can even watch Wil Wheaton play Fiasco in case you didn't grasp how it's done after reading the book.

But if I intended to eventually turn someone to D&D and I start with a story-telling game like that, and they like that introduction, chances are they'll be utterly confused with - and perhaps not enjoy - D&D. The games play on so different strings, challenge you in different ways, have different ideas of what constitutes fun.

Fortunately, there's a D&D starter set. If you intend to play D&D eventually, why not just start with playing D&D? It'll mess with peoples expectations a lot less.