View Single Post

Thread: OOTS By Page Count

1. - Top - End - #282
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS By Page Count

Quote Originally Posted by Ornithologist View Post
    Offhand, Id say we are within 3 to 5 updates (and maybe 6 to 10 pages) left before the end of book 6.
    Only if you think we can resolve the Godsmoot vote (and the Council of Elders vote - with at least two vampires still "alive" and already there to interfere, and the OotS is currently unaware that any vamps escaped. They can probably figure this out, but currently Belkar's the only member of the Order that's conscious, and he's not exactly known for his thinking skills), plus resolve the Durkon situation (will Hilgya resurrect him? What's going to happen with Kudzu? Will Hilgya and Durkon become a couple, now that Hilgya's single?) in 5 strips. I think that is pretty unlikely. I mean, there were 8 strips in BRitF after the main antagonist was defeated and the major plot points were tied up. So I'd say we're still quite a ways away from that point.
    Last edited by Lord Torath; 2018-08-03 at 03:14 PM.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season