Clever thinks for a moment. I'll do my best, though be aware they could be on the other side of Equestria, nowhere near us. If they can help, we'll only need one trip. Probably.

I think the Changelings want us to be paranoid of each other. Evanescent suggested. I can keep a cool head, but for any possible infiltrators, they'd better HOPE I don't get my hooves on them! She exclaimed, slamming her hooves threateningly.

Hopefully it won't come to that. Everypony climb aboard, and we'll be off.

As soon as everypony got to their stations, takeoff procedure completed, and the Whinnielight was up in the air, soaring towards the Honest Kingdom's capital. Sprawling factories and industrial complexes could be seen below, bellowing out clouds for use by their weather teams as a byproduct of industrial output, to help nourish the numerous farmlands visible, interspersed around the land. The capital itself came into view. Most notable was its royal palace, a large, sprawling structure of stone, great slabs of stone enmeshed together into repeating support structures around the otherwise brutal, rectangular structure. Solid, sturdy, functional, if drab and imposing, like a fortress.

The Whinnielight landed on a large stone plaza, just outside a red wooden building, with paths leading up to the palace, and down into the town, proper.

Oooh! OooooH! Newcomers!! A light blue Pegasus with a wild mane flew over to greet the group. And you brought a flying ship! Ooooh! Are you with the harmony fleet? I bet you're with the harmony fleet! Yes! Here to speak with the King I think! Hi, my name is Gatekeeper, and no, I don't keep ponies from seeing the King. Silly ponies think I have any say in that! No, I just run the Petitioners Hotel! Oooh! OOOH!! Do you want a room?! You can register with the boring old fuddy-duddies inside, oooh, they hate seeing new ponies, but not me! New ponies means new faces and new stories!

Nessy had to take a step back from Gatekeeper, finding her exuberance rather strong.