Hello Ms. Gatekeeper, my name is Evanescent. Yes, we're with the harmony fleet. Though finding her enthusiasm rather unusual, Nessy slowly warmed up to her.

When Rocket pulled out and unwrapped the chocolate, Nessy's attention was immediately on it, leaning over, her muzzle inches away from the incredible, tasty morsel. Hungry eyes locked firmly on the candy. Where do you keep getting those?! She exclaimed.

Please, call me Gatey! All my friends call me that. She smiled, noticing Rocket's chocolate, but doing nothing more than giving it a cursory glance.

Thank you, Roxan! It's nice to meet you. You could say...i'm a collector of sorts. All kinds of interesting ponies come to my hotel, while they wait their turn to meet the King, and I love writing down their stories! Just love it! Been doing it since I was a filly and this was my mom's hotel!

Ah, Velocity! Yes, she's here! Somewhere. Please, do come in!
Gatekeeper leads the group into the hotel. The lobby is very rustic, but pretty, with polished wood walls and floors, with colorful carpets and paintings on the walls. A large number of tables occupies the expansive left side of the room, with three sets of counters, arranged in a U formation on the right side. One with a set of keys on the far wall, one with numerous drinks on the wall for serving, and a third, with two very bored looking ponies, one grey, and the other beige.

However most notably, on one wall, is an expansive bookshelf, containing hundreds, possibly even thousands of books.

Several other ponies seemed to be milling about, it might require some focus to identify anyone matching Velocity Postal's description.

Oooh! Petitioners Hotel tradition! She hops behind the drink counter, pouring something into five mugs before hoofing them to the group. Newcomers get a mug of apple cider on the house!