Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
So, I didn't start part 2 until today, because I wanted to finish farming part 1 first. This was a mistake. Apparently I've now missed a ton of the buried treasure quests and the free resources that come with them.
Yeah... You're going to end up playing a lot of catch-up. I hope you have a lot of apples ready.

ProTip: The shop CEs aren't worth it. Don't save for them. Just build everything in a hurry, get your Scathach materials, then farm for shop mats.

In my neck of the woods... Finally done. Thanks to two lucky drops, I didn't need to buy all of the shop CEs (I know I said they're not worth it, but I'm a completionist), just three. Aside from the two I didn't buy, the only stuff left in the shop is monuments. I bought everything else. I built everything else. I have every cut scene archived. (Go look, you can see them in your My Room options.) I am done with this event.

There were a few materials in the Part I shop I could farm for. I won't. I've got a surplus. I am exhausted. I'm going to go back to ember farming. I am 110% done.

Happy Summer, and maybe by next summer I'll be less exhausted.