Funny story about the time i played a commissar in only war then >> i was the kind that lead by example and we had quite literally started a session with get dropped onto the roof of rebel guardsmen ..i fired 2 shots that entire session with a bolt pistol first shot took out a section of tge roof ( cause what kinda guards DONT carry spare ammo and grenades) we did the crital effect roll.which set off the ammo..and in turn that set off the other guys ammo ans grenades ..blew the service door and the surrounding spot into pieces so we had to go in through a window

Very very shortly we got into ANOTHER fight ( go figure) and this time it waa like 10 guards coming out of what waa essentially a cargo elevator ..it was a pretty cool fight and up to that point i was just being a commissar and letting my squad get some practice. Finally one of them told me to shoot so i did..and once again it did the ammo explode thing >>

The GM at the time was pretty relaxed about things normally..and then that shot hit the guard in the middle and caused another chain reaction ..and he rolled to see if the elevator could handle the stress of the explosions..it couldnt so suddenly the elevator goes crashing down the building still exploding and that happened to hit more guards on tge way down ( he literally said if he rolled a 1 then there were more guards guarding the elevator and guess what he rolles)

Ended up blowing half the buildinf up ( thankfully tge support was on our side of the building) and my commissar became known as the guy who ended the war in that sector by casually picking up an enemy voc and announcing that ive only fired 2 shots out of a pistol and took down a building..i still have 3 clips remaining if they wana see what else i can do