Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
So, for people like me who ended up blowing a lot of SQ on the Summer banners, here's a neat thing from the FGO Reddit, courtesy of most drunk Assassin Jing Ke: A forecast of which Servants are coming, on what banners, and when. It may take awhile to load, as it includes icons. And pictures of Jing Ke.

For example, the big pull in September will be Illya. The big pull in October will be Jalter. Merlin comes in December, and there's some very exciting stuff in January.

So, yeah. Mourn the loss of your precious SQ. Your pain has only begun.
Ooooooh, shiny. But not I have more decisions to make
I was thinking of rolling for Illya, but not while she's sharing the rate up spot with Medb.
Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
the only one coming up i will miss as much as i would have missed tamamo is Jalter, i would miss nero bride but she is up fairly often.

they really should make anther version of jing ke, she just doesn't really do much... or you know release like 3 more strengthening quests for her.
I do love the name "All I Do Is Kill," much class, very humour. ...buuuuuuut not enough to spend embers on her.
Jalter would be great, but I can't bring myself to roll on a banner with only SSR rate up. Happy to throw tickets at it though.
Might roll for Nero... but I don't want/need any of those three star servants.

Hmmmm... Babylonia banners in December are tempting, SR Avenger is more achievable than Jalter. And Extella banner looks alright...

Almost done buying mats from the event shop, will be happy to have a break so I can farm embers to actually use them