View Single Post

Thread: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

1. - Top - End - #327
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    to be fair, Stheno has lost a lot of her divinity. don't know about what Quetz's deal is yet but most of the divine servants we can summon either aren't very divine or are here via random contrivances.
    Stheno actually didn't lose a lot of her divinity, you're actually thinking of Quetz. Stheno and Euryale are unique among Divine servants in that being summoned as a Servant actually made them STRONGER, not weaker.

Spoiler: The Grail War
    Show
    Saber:Yagyu Munenori
    Archer:Chloe von Einzbern
    Lancer:Diarmuid
    Rider:Sakata Kintoki
    Caster:Sherlock Holmes
    Assassin:Semiramis
    Berserker:Susanoo
    Extra class:None

...Haha...hahahahahahahaha...AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! I summoned one of the most famous Japanese deities...in Japan?!

I'm going to freakin' die from mana consumption! But at least I whole-heartedly outclass every other Servant in this war...aside from maybe Yagyu Munenori.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel
    Spoiler
    Show
    Red Fel participates in the Holy Grail War of Anchorage as the master of Berserker.

The Servants participating in this war are:
    • Saber: King Arthur (Prototype)
    • Archer: Tristan
    • Lancer: Li Shuwen
    • Rider: Saint Martha
    • Caster: Nitocris
    • Assassin: Osakabe-hime
    • Berserker: Night of Wallachia
    • Extra class: None

So, I don't know how familiar you are with TATARI here, but he's basically a living Reality Marble, a living curse. He's a literal urban legend, powered by rumor and fear, and manifests as whatever people expect him to be. In other words, since combatants in a Grail War anticipate fearsome opponents, he will become that. And since his desire is to become the worst possible thing in an area, he will cultivate the rumors and fear to make himself that. You know those Grudge movies? He's that, but smarter.

And that's my Servant. I think I win.
    I don't know...I think you might have some stiff competition in there actually. While combatants in a Grail War anticipate strong opponents, they also don't tend to be that afraid of them either. Plus between a Knight of the Round Table, Proto Arthur, and Nitocris you have some folks that pack serious danger even against a living Reality Marble but I actually don't think that's your greatest problem.

I think your greatest problem is that he's being summoned as Berserker (so the smarts part might be in doubt) and that your Servant is a living curse/Dead Apostle somethingoranother in a Grail War with a Saint. I think you'd have to seriously have to work to avoid a direct confrontation with Martha, but at least your Servant won't consume you like me.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2018-08-14 at 11:47 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."