View Single Post

Thread: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

1. - Top - End - #329
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Stheno actually didn't lose a lot of her divinity, you're actually thinking of Quetz. Stheno and Euryale are unique among Divine servants in that being summoned as a Servant actually made them STRONGER, not weaker.
    Stheno's and Euryale's physical abilities improve a lot because they are very fragile and have no physical abilities. so their classes grant them a lot power that they wouldn't have otherwise. this doesn't have anything to do with their divinity which is based entirely on being idols. their level of godhood is directly proportional to their followers and those who sing their praises. these days their divinity is much weaker than it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    No, Ares is Ares. Although, to be fair, FGO has at least let us summon actual divines (e.g. Stheno, Quetz, etc.), and various demigods, some of whom are related to Ares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Still... Sheesh. Hope your magic circuits are up to the load.
    Also i know how i could fuel Ares in a grail war, as soon as he is summoned i would need to find a way to instigate a human war and let him feed on the war itself... i mean it is the holy grail we are talking about surely other mages have done worse things for it, right?

eidt: anyone enlightened enough about forum spaghetti code to know what happened with that Red Fel quote? even if i try to fix it the forum automatically splits it into two quotes.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-08-15 at 02:41 AM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me