Your situations sound really terrible and I hope I'm not being cruel by posting how I'm doing pretty well, but I find, when I'm down if someone tells me what is positive in their lives, can really help me.

I'm sorry for what you all had to go through.

Now, about me. Don't think I mentioned this, but I have a girlfriend now. To bad we're separated by several thousand kilometers and an ocean, but I plan to visit her in February.

I also have a jon, something I was afraid of, because I knew I couldn't work under my deadname and wasn't sure anyone would take me. I applied for a job at my old place and not only did they accept my application, they were happy I returned after I skipped a season. They were accomodating telling me they would have my back should issues arise and all that. For example they asked me which wardrobe I wanted to use or if I wanted to take the uniform home (took the latter option).
I had some negative experiences regarding passing or stemming from ignorance, but that was to be expected.
From my collegues, old and new I feel largely accepted, at least with those that matter.
Soo, yeah...