Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin1040 View Post
I found this article that you might be interested in but if you're referring specifically to your pronouns and self-referral, rather than your presentation, you'll probably find better resources in your own language. There might be some precedent for the queer community in your country for just that thing.

If there isn't, then it presents more of an obstacle. Constructed pronouns are a thing in English, but a lot of people are on-the-fence about them, and I'm not sure about how much that idea has spread to other languages.. Constant usage of a person's name along the lines of the following conversation

"Have you seen Jane?"
"Yes, Jane just left. Do you need to talk to Jane?"
"Yeah, Jane left Jane's keys in Jane's office, so I was going to give them to Jane before Jane left."

is incredibly awkward and difficult in English, but might not necessarily be so in other languages, or might allow for dropping of pronouns entirely. That may be an option, to ask for people to refer to you by your name sort of exclusively rather than by a pronoun. Alternating between masculine and feminine pronouns could potentially work too, but my concern there would be that people would probably just default to the pronoun that aligns with your assigned-at-birth gender, and that might not really help you feel more supported in your identity.

What language do you speak, by the way?
Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
Hebrew and Arabic if I am remembering correctly for dark333. They live in Jerusalem if I recall.
Close, i speak hebrew and reside slightly more westwards to jerusalem in what is considered a Big Distance in this country.

Thanks for the article!