Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
[Combat Division]

For once, Senshi smiles. "Hey, that's why I came here, Captain. And I'll do it again. If I feel the need to. I..." His smile falters. He looks like he's not sure where to from here. "... I suppose that's all I have to say for now. I guess I'll go back to waiting for you to give me that permission to enter the Hellpath." Senshi stands up halfway and then stops. "Errr... permission to leave?"
Masaru nods with a faint smile.

"Permission granted."
================================================== =======
Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
"Some of the implications of what was said are entirely too disturbing. One such implication is that Izanagi-dono has taken the Soul King's rightful place in the Realm shortly after the Scarlet Garden incident.

If such a replacement has indeed taken place, it is grave news, and the exact reasons and measure of the process should be known to us all. It IS a grave threat to the Balance.

Unfortunately, the Red Pheasant has refused to speak about it in detail. Or at the very least, when deemed to speak, nothing made sense. Other actions notwithstanding, the enactment of that spell is the foremost reason we clashed."
"Izanagi became one with the Soul King. Izanagi did not become the Soul King. It is a subtle, but important distinction. Whatever "plans" he may have had, are null and void. The King's existence continues as it has for centuries. This, I can speak with confidence."