I was once in a party that consisted of a nun, a trainee nun, an ex-cultist with a fear of weapons (me), a private investigator, and a ninja. The ninja was the only one who hadn't poured all their skill points into investigation and talking (proving that we'd learnt nothing from the previous campaign, where our party of noncombatant characters almost got TPKed twice). Although we turned out to not be terrible due to having so many points in social skills we once convinced a group of armed cultists that outnumbered us something like five to one to just leave, although we had just bound their demon into a notepad. We somehow also managed to have every last required skill for our profession except the ability to use Google.

The next party consisted of a Warrior Priest of Sigmar, a dwarf engineer, a human alchemist, a Shadowdancer, and a Skaven ex-officier (army). Now skills-wise we were completely fine, but we couldn't have been a more dysfunctional group. The skaven and dwarf were the voices of reason, my character was as overconfident as possible (to the point where I never had to roll for the disad) and unobservant, the alchemist was crazy and nearly got us thrown out of the guild of engineers via blowing up their new plane, the shadowdancer had no clue as to how to act in polite society, and one of our voices of reason suffered from serious PTSD. I'm shocked the police didn't fire us after the first session.