Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
[The meeting]

"The solution for that has actually come from their initiative, rather than ours. Through collaborative research with us, the Quincy have developed a new method of forging the crosses they use as a medium for manifesting their bows. This process apparently has no significant impact on their abilities and only require a period of attunement. Those who have adopted these new crosses have taken to calling themselves Reiniger, though I understand there has been a bit of resistance to adopting this new philosophy. Given perhaps a decade or two, I think we should be able to bring them around."

"They have forged foci that mimic the function of a Zanpakutou? Fascinating. Do you think the one who is present here in Soul Society would be willing to allow me to examine his focus, this "cross" of his? I would dearly like to see this work."
================================================== ===========
Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
[At the gates of Las Noches]

"Turiel Vulkensen, if I remember correctly? We briefly met before." Setsurou offers with a salute. "We have come to assist you with repairs as well as any medical aid we can render. I apologize for our tardiness."
Turiel gives a nod and a rather archaic salute back.

"Your purpose is heard and acknowledged. Be ye guests in our home, with all the rights, and responsibilities, this entails."

The eyes of the old Hollow sweep over the assembled group of Shinigami, weighing their measure and worth.

"There are Numeros inside who will direct your people to where they can aid."