Quote Originally Posted by MoleMage View Post
Time to call the voting!

In 3rd place, with 5 points, is Vogie's Mutagenic Sorcerer Bloodline. Create strange plant life! Expand your spell list with Druid spells! Graft magical goo onto your allies or enemies!

In 2nd place, with 6 points, is Ninja_Prawn's Pathfinder Conclave for the Revised Ranger. Whisper secret weak points in the ears of your allies! Blaze a trail wherever you go! Block enemy arrows with your face!

And our winner of Contest III, with 7 points, is Icecaster's Circle of the Conclave. Upcast your friends' spells with your own spell slots! Summon copies of your wild shape forms! Become a fountain of fast healing for you and your allies!

In the theme votes, I don't even need to count the points, as I Read this in a Book, Once was overwhelmingly in the lead, while The Pen is Mightier will carry forward into the next round of theme voting. Keep your eyes open for the soon-to-be-posted Subclass Contest IV: I Read this in a Book, Once!
No new votes occurred after my last tally, which made my final count easy enough today I suppose. Just getting the next contest thread formatted and it will be upon us!