Someone's tried to stat out 5e Roy at least once:
Quote Originally Posted by Hytheter View Post

Roy Greenhilt seems kind of cheating, since it's statting up a DnD character as a DnD character, but sure.

Roy Greenhilt - Human (Variant) Fighter, Level ~15
Feats: Great Weapon Master (Level 1), Mage Slayer (Level 14)
Ability Scores:
STR 20
CON 20
DEX 12 or less
WIS/CHA/INT 12 or more, probably as high as 14
Fighting Style: Great Weapon Fighting
Archetype: Battle Master probably (If only he'd been in 5e though he could have been an Eldritch Knight - allowing him to be a Fighter like he wanted to be, and also kind of wizardly like his dad wanted and making use of his decent INT score)
Maneuvers: Sweeping Attack, Goading Attack, Rally, Commander's Strike, Parry, Precision Attack, Riposte, Pushing Attack, Disarming Attack (in no particular order)

Roy is known to have mostly good ability scores (lucky rolls I guess...), and would likely max his STR and CON. Variant human so he has that classic 3.5 bonus feat for "power attack" and "cleave" as well as the later Mage Slayer to emulate his anti-lich moves. Maneuvers touch on his status as a leader, some other abilities I felt appropriate and then some more I just tacked on because he's supposed to have nine. I didn't bother getting into skills and backgrounds; no backgrounds seemed to fit, and I don't think any 5e skill adequately represents his architectural sub-major.