Quote Originally Posted by Vinyadan View Post
So... Exit Eden. I listened to the album today, and I really liked it. It's a lot of mainstream music covers by a metal all-women supergroup. I think that it's far better than what I have heard of e.g. Northern Kings. They didn't choose only songs I like, though, but that's the only minus.
Eh, better than Northern Kings, but still super generic and bad, IMHO. Just too casting band. They did videos for a lot (all?) of the songs, and all are the same, shot on the same location, no connection to the songs, just so they could show off the girls. The vocal performances are a mixed bag, too, and overall it just reeks of cash grab, not of passion for the source material.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshL View Post
[...]And Whoracle, those guitars are awesome, if/when I get cash for a new instrument, I will be in touch!
Take your time, I'm not going to sell outside of driving distance until I know I can get the fretboards to decently playable shape without the customer testing every few days, so at least another 5 guitars or so. Let's call it a year, at the earliest :D

I found, in a used record store, Rabbits' Hill, Pt. 2 by Trick or Treat. I had never heard of it, but for $2 it appeared to be a Watership Down concept album (which I am mildly obsessed with and have my own series of tracks inspired by the Black Rabbit of Inlé). As it turns out, it's an Italian power metal Watership Down concept album and I didn't realize how much I needed exactly that in my life. I wish it was a little better though, some of those leads are sloppy AF.
Ooooh, gotta listen to that one.