Quote Originally Posted by ICN View Post
Thanks for the quick response! Having a lot of fun making this character.

So to be clear, if a Wraith with the Path of the Ancestor is possessing a willing target, they could activate those feats/racial abilities, whether they're actively or passively possessing them? And here's the text for Witchmarked, and one of the alternate racial traits that grant it; it's a bit early, but it's only a very small part of the illusion handbook so I'm guessing it's alright.
Spoiler: Witchmarked
Show

Some aspect of your characteristics is a dead giveaway about your magical nature. This could be any purely cosmetic modification or sensation that is hard to hide such as a vestigial tail (or tails), glowing eyes, an aura visible to the naked eye or the stench of death clinging to you. The intensity of this trait grows proportional to your power. You take your caster level as a circumstance penalty to Disguise checks. Anyone who sees you and/or beats your Disguise check is able to identify you as magical and may make a Knowledge (arcana) check DC: 20 - your caster level (minimum DC 0) to learn your caster level and what base magic spheres you possess.

Magical Tails (Kitsune)
Some kitsune are naturally gifted in magic and grow additional tails as their innate power increases. Legend says that the fur of such gifted kitsune will change to snow white upon growing their 9th and final tail. Gain the Witchmarked general drawback and use your character level in place of caster level for calculating its penalties; unless stated otherwise, the sign of this witchmark is the growth of additional tails. This general drawback does not count for gaining boons or calculating additional spell points based on your level in spherecasting classes. Gain a bonus spell point at first level plus an additional bonus spell point for every 3 character levels you possess. The bonus spell points granted by this racial trait may only be used for two spheres from the following list: Alteration, Dark, Destruction, Illusion, Light, Mind or Nature. These choices must be made at first level and cannot be changed later. You cannot select the Witchmarked general drawback if you ever gain a casting tradition.
Well, I don't see witchmarked applying, since you aren't visible (or even physically present, since you are occupying a host) and aren't making disguise checks. Having creatures you possess glow or something would be a thematically appropriate application of the drawback, but would completely wreck any attempts at using possession to infiltrate.

Transformation and the like should apply in that case, though I will admit when I wrote it I had sphere effects in mind, not feats, but appear to have written it broadly. I think it falls under 'interesting and creative use' rather than 'problem'.