View Single Post

Thread: The Complex of Doom (IC) Thread 2

1. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Complex of Doom (IC) Thread 2

Caidacyn watches the creature leave.

"I wonder what it was looking for? Maybe the Formians have something to do with the construction or operation of the Complex? Or maybe they've been drawn here, and now are re-purposing things to their own devices?" she muses.

Caidacyn looks over the journal and the map. "Tyrannosaurs? They're incredibly dangerous at the best of times, without being made faster and stronger by strange magics. If we do go there, I suggest that we don't try to fight unless our lives depend on it. Hmmm, a fey pool? If they haven't been too altered by this place, or are not of the Unseelie Court, it might be possible for me to negotiate safe passage with my distant kinfolk, should we go there..."

She points to the journal. "I don't read goblin - can someone please translate?"

Assuming that someone does, she asks "It says the glowing stones are the size of a hobgoblin torso and stronger than steel - do we have some way of removing it and carrying it, should we successfully find it? Can this Runeforge make something that will help?"
    Last edited by Dexam; 2018-11-06 at 11:25 PM.