Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
I just wasnt sure if I was being thanked for a great fanfic idea, if he was claiming I was shoving fanfiction into the series, or if he was stroking out in mid post. As for the arc, its funny how padding out a series thats already overly padded somehow works out well from time to time. At least its a break in the interminable number of times we have to see obito as a child, or naruto as a child.
Yes you get thanked for fan fiction idea and no i was not claiming you shoved fan fiction into series. I was explaining why it was fan fiction material due Naruto verse dont having demons in the setting and currently only thing was makes jinjuriki was well tailed beasts. So you need to introduce demons first to make the whole demon jinjuriki part work although you can use Sumire kanagi as example for demon hosting jinjuriki but hers was created in secret lab as anti kohana weapon by danzo's colleague.

Well part of the problem was you gents are kinda moving at snail pace thanks to bleakbane so lots of my writing kinda spoiler for you i think as specially bleakbane since he has atleast two more years to reach boruto era if he not pass some of the arcs.