[Somewhere near MERC]

There does indeed appear to be cave opening here at the very least. A welcoming sight as soon he's faced with the first sign of civilization during this whole trek, a carved stair leading downwards, deeper into the mountain.

If he descends, he will soon be faced with a wooden door which just so happens to have a teeth-filled maw with a long purple tongue hanging out of it. "WEH-COME" The door utters and then slides into the cavewall.
On the other side of the door the cave widens dramatically into a great hall. At the far end, he can see that there are a much wider set of stairs that leads even further below. But in the middle of the hall is what appears to be a glass-wall with six wooden doors with maws, much like the one that just opened for him. A more ordinary wooden door can be seen at the side of the hall, right next to a opening a couple of feet above the floor. On the other side of this opening there is a sign reading:

RIDMATRIX's STATIONS: Blue Mountains.

Ride Anywhere: Meat. GORGONS RIDE FOR FREE

EATING, KILLING, CAPTURING OR OTHERWISE REMOVING THE GLOWBUGS WILL BE PUNISHED!

Said Glow-bugs are likely the dozens of small motes of light that are illuminating the great hall. They flutter around, mostly moving in and out what appears to be small nests they have within the cave walls themselves.

The only person that Maiel can see is a small coal-skinned creature with burning embers for eyes which sits in with it's three-toed feet up on the cave opening above the floor, next to the sign. The opening seem to function as a counter as the little creature is clearly leaning on a chair within the cave beyond it.
It has two golden horns and in-between them a hat. Otherwise, the creature is completely naked but does seem to lack any external sexual organs so there is no need for censorship.

The creature lowers the book it was reading (titled "DIPLOMATIC SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES") gives him a quick glance, and then just go back to its book again.

[Gym]

"I can still hear you out there." Dena remarks through the door. "Just give me a few more minutes to get ready."

[MERC Business With Magtok]

Dena hides her distaste when Magtok brings up the subject of slavers. She had been the one that started this so she just had to swallow the vitriol for the time being.
"Not even their leader Kelligan likes slavery, or so I have been told. I know for a fact that his lieutenant Tellysandra doesn't give a damn about it though. No clue about the other lieutenant." She informs Dipsnig. "They just passively accept it. After all, slavery runs somewhat counterproductive to capitalism. People you need to feed and take care of that don't provide the system with any money If you ever visited one of those slave-markets you'll see that the don't sell many 'mundane' slaves anymore. Customers don't want regular joes and janes that they need to maintain when there are more exotic goods to purchase." She turns to Magtok. "I like the idea, but as a tip, you should offer some kind of 'exotic race' discount to adapt to the current market. The slavers don't even bother capturing citizens as whose going to buy more unskilled workers in a increasingly automatic city? Skyside don't even have public education. Their workforce is not particularly attractive on the big market."

[Checkup]

Astrana, whose office is in the tunnels underneath the base due to her need to a ritual chamber at the very center of it, opens up. Her eyebrows raising as she sees Kirk and even more when her attention is quickly drawn to Tina. Was that...

"Senior officer Locke, what a surprise." She remarks as she turns back to him. "How can I help you today?" She moves out of the way, gesturing for them to take a seat. There is only one guest-chair though, so one of them have to sit on the bench next to the wall.

As usual, Astrana's office is filled with weird trinkets which mostly appear to have been made from animals of various sort. It's like a exotic pet cemetery in here, if whoever owned it was really into crafts.

[An Epic Quest]

"Very well, first you need..." Astrana starts explaining but Willa might be unable to focus on her instructions as Libra starts talking at the same time.
Okay, here's my part! Just put the cage thing-y I'll send to you on the floor and open it up! You can summon any number of angels from it! Libra remarks as Willa will suddenly find a glided birdcage in her right hand.