Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
Well... It has been pointed out before, but Naruto is still better than a lot of shonen anime (not that is especially good, mind); and to be fair, though, the contribution of basically anyone outside the Hokages, Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi has all been basically about as good.

Frankly, I would have preferred it if EVERYONE, male, female or small furry creature from Alpha Centauri had gotten more of a chance to shine instead of being basically sidelined by the Dead Guys. (Will of Fire remains Best Naruto Moive because it didn't do that.)

But I do get what you're saying.

Also, and almost ironically kind of on point for this little aside, I will be turning traitor tonight and watching some more of the new She-Ra series on Netflix, 'cos that is fracking excellent...!
I agree its kinda funny how this war almost seemed created specifically to let everyone have a crowning moment of awesome, think original sasuke retrieval arc where they each got to fight the sound ninja. In this case, facing the best of history as undead monsters and finding a way to overcome them. Then I swear like half get taken down because of naruto clones running everywhere. :p As an example, I would have liked to see temari come up with a way to handle that beast of a raikage. Instead everyone there is worfed so naruto can be mr clever clogs and figure it out himself. His big plan was literally something any of them could theoretically have done, not requiring some massive SSS rank forbidden jutsu of DOOOOOOOM or special bloodline skill, just setting up the board so the raikage takes himself out. Which is something temari SHOULD have been able to do as planning was something she showed a lot of even from back in the day during the chunin exam fight with shika. Yes she lost, but she still showed she had a mind behind the huge fan.