Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
It feels like a retread of magical garbage eyes and I just don't enjoy the drama they're presenting for it.
I didn't feel like it was anything magical though, it was purely scientific, hence why they had to keep cloning more and more kids, because the majority of them kept dying off from it. It's not magical when everyone can have it. If anything it's more like Orochimaru's curse mark stage 1 and then stage 2. Stage 1 karma is them cloning the kids with it, and then stage 2 is someone actually surviving it. At least that's how I see it. They probably could have kept going after whats-his-name that's with Naruto and his family right now(I suck with names ><), but I imagine they didn't want to risk too many rebellious kids with such awesome power at their fingertips, knowing they wouldn't be able to stop them if they all decided to rebel at once.

Of course, that doesn't explain how that brother or cousin of Kaguya managed to give it to Boruto after their fight, that part may have been "magic" but they can obviously replicate it with science.